Leadership, Classroom Technology Integration, Technology Standards, Network Policies…
The list goes on and on, but we all face the same challenges. How do we effectively and efficiently solve these issues?
TECCSES was born out of a desire to foster critical conversations between districts in order to develop best practices and to learn from each other, so that we may equip and empower learners to thrive in a constantly changing digital world. This is not a traditional conference with a single presenter sharing their ideas in each session but rather a set of round-table discussions about everyone’s experiences guided by a panel of professionals with experience in each area.
This consortium is geared toward leaders in the field of educational technology who face challenges with current technological trends. The targeted groups include but are not limited to the following:
- Educational Technology
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Instructional Coaches
- Technology Services
If you are interested in attending the TECCSES Consortium on Friday, April 3, 2020, please register at the link below. The event is free of charge, lunch is provided, and door prizes will be given away!
This year’s panel topics are listed below. Please email us at information about volunteering to serve on a panel (no expert knowledge required, just provide thought-provoking questions and facilitate discussion). We highly value our attendees and panelists!
2020 Panel Topics:
- Partnering Educational Technology and Curriculum & Instruction
- Cultivating Organizational Culture
- Branding Yourself / Your Department
- Staging a Successful Rollout
- AR / VR / MR / XR in the Classroom
- The 4th Industrial Revolution (& what it means for schools)
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Empowering Teachers with Choice in PD
- Preparing for On-the-spot PD
- Coaching for Content, Pedagogy, and Results
- Designing Effective PD That Sticks
- Showcasing Tech Successes
- Blended Learning
- Balancing Social Lives
- Social Media Apps To Watch For